Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Redeemer Lives-Team Hoyt

A son said to his father " Dad, will you be willing to run the marathon with me ? "

The father, despite his age and a heart disease, said " YES "

and they run marathon together.

The son said to his father " Dad, can you run the marathon with me again ? "

The father said " YES "

One day, the son asked " Dad, can you do the ironman with me ? "

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia An Ironman Triathlon is one of a series of long-distance triathlon races organized by the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) consisting of a 2.4 miles (3.86 km) swim, a 112 miles (180.25 km) bike and a marathon (26 miles 385 yards, 42.195 km) run, raced in that order and without a break.

Click here to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJMbk9dtpdY


My Redeemer Lives sung by Nicole C Mullen

No comments: