Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bukit Tabur :Temporary Solution To Mitigate Danger At First Rope


Location : First Rope Bukit Tabur

Working on a temporary solution to mitigate the potential danger cause by the rope swinging towards left side of the rock.











  • Permanent Solution will be : Build a hanging bridge from Point A to Point B
and

Build a toll gate

"Help !! help, call for help.........'

" What happened ?

" who is it ? "

" don't ask, just call, help ! help! help, call for help!!!!!!!!!!"

" call what ? I don't know anything ! "

" my mobile has no credit la !"

" just call for help, don't waste time !!! "

" falling, falling ini, semua saya tak pandai ! "

" just call for help OK ! we need help. "

" my mobile's battery flat "

" look, what look ? look what ? don't count on me "
" I didn't push him down "

" what happened ? "

" somebody suggested toll gate.... "

" what , nothing better to do ah !!!"

" Oh..... Anything la, Whatever......! "

" I brought my 8 KG watermelon, who wanna come with me."

" Lau, you coming ? "

"yes ! I take my trekking bag "

" Eric, you coming ? "

" yes, yes ! let me pick up the rubbish first,"

" Hei, why so much noise, shouting for help ? "
" who fell down ? "

"Eiiii........... Peter ?"

"Peter ? "

" Ya Peter ! "

" Oh I forgot, where is Peter ? "

" Peter ? "

" Pe...ter "

"Pe....ter "

"Pe.........ter, Pe......... ter..........."

" Shout, shout, shout, bising bising bikin pekak only, don't shout la, Peter is in front Ok !! "

No comments: