Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Sunrise Rises On Us Without Fail

We started the journey at the Klang Gate foot hill to trek up Bukit Tabur at 7 am.

We just can't resist to take a few snapshots when the magnificent scenes of sunrise appeared before our eyes while trekking, though it was not our intention to come N watch the sunrise.




The magnificent sunrise at Bukit Tabur.

While the rest of the members proceeded towards the first rope, to work on the solution at the danger spot.

I was happy, my heart was filled with so much joy & awe and happiness beyond description by words.

I can't help but to stay an extra 10 minutes to capture the beautiful sunrise in pictures.



All along the way to the intended destination, while trekking alone, a folk song that we used to sing when we were very little kept ringing in my heart and mind.

Well, how not to be hopeful, when it was yesterday, rainy & gloomy, or in whatever condition...

.....and lo & behold, today is a new day, the sun never fails to rise on us.

.......太阳下山明早依然爬上来 ----

.............明早依然爬上来

...............明早,

................明早,

..................明早.....

..明早依然爬上来

.................爬上来


The scenery are too beautiful to be kept for only me.


This is the most rewarding & lovely trekking trip for me.

I love to watch sunrise, it sends a warm message of hope to my heart & soul, reminding me to live life with good purpose, everyday!

Never mind what the condition of yesterday that has affected us, for tomorrow...........

....the sun will rise again, I am happy to be alive, to face another challenges, to enjoy another day.

2 comments:

Thinzar said...

breathtaking view!!! owh..the photos were taken on 14th Feb? We went to Bukit Tabur on the same day too. We planned to watch the sunrise, but we managed to start our trip only at 7:30AM.. I will try to go there again to see the sunrise :)

Ah Bee Panda said...

Hi Agnes,
Nice to meet you in Tabur yesterday morning. Yes, Tabur sunrise, scenery and the breeze hold me at the rock for around an hour yesterday...

Cheerio,
Joowee