Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Donors From Oversea & Donors With No Bank Account

Question 1) Donors indicated that they want to donate, but do not have bank account or cheque
Ans by GuangMing RiBao " they can send Wang Pos or Banker's Cheque.

Kindly fax or e-mail the Bank Slip, do mention this is for Yen Kee,
please provide sender's address and contact number so that we can send out the receipts that donors require.

BTW it may take some times on sending receipts, we will only send receipts after doing counter check of Bank Statement by month end to make sure the transaction is alright, kindly be patience upon waiting.

Question 2) We have oversea donors enquiring the " how to " for their donation
International shiftcode for GuangMing Ribao =UOVBMYKL

No comments: