Friday, October 9, 2009

Help Pours in For leukemia Girl Yeoh Yen Kee

It is this kind of generosity & kindness, by those who care that touches my heart, and am pretty sure will touch the heart of Yen Kee too.



A donor who walked in to the Guangming Ribao, Petaling Jaya Office. He donated in cash


A donor from Petaling Jaya




This is a donor from Port Dickson

Your privacy is respected and your anonymity is maintained, To all the faceless donors who comes with different faces of the cheque, may God Bless you abundantly.

Like the above 3 that i have randomly selected to show what has been done, I appeal to all of you, please, come forward, do likewise to help someone in need.

1 comment:

eowhuan said...

I was just trying to tell you that there is another way of donating which is direct donation to Yen Kee's bank account.

That would really help.


By the way,Is there a reason why my comment is not published?

And the reference you made in the previous post?

Please state the source of reference for your previous posts.. I seriously do not mind you not linking my blog, but that's a little bit of respect for the original writer.


Thanks;)